Friday, July 24, 2009

Resident Evil 5 (PS3)?

May be...
  • I own an 80 GB ps3 and i know its kinda late to ask but i want to rent resident evil 5 for it, i want to know if i should rent it first or is it so good that i just have to buy it, also i never played the previous resident evils, will i understand resident evil 5?
  • Since it doesn't look like you're much of a fan, I also think you should rent it. I bought it, but only because I am a fan of the series. The game is good, and it does have online play, however, you might not like it too much, 'cuz it's pretty repetitive.
  • well i think the game is a buy like MikeyMike said there are tons of things you can unlock the weapons finding every treasure collecting every trophy and has tons of replay value especially mercenaries it does not matter if you do not know the game's history i only played a little bit of past Resident Evil games before and RE4 and i was not confused at all so i say a buy
  • During the load times for the game, they give you brief history lessons of the series' story. So yeah, you'll be able to understand Resident Evil 5.



    If you asked me, I would say rent it. It's an alright game, but it's not as good as Resident Evil 4. You can finish the game probably in a couple days. Especially if you decide to do online co-op. I just don't think it's worth the buy though, but that's just me.
  • I say you should buy it. You will probably NOT understand what's going on in the story. But it's really fun and has some replay value (getting trophies, getting all weapons, unlocking costumes). Plus, if you have a partner to play with, it rocks.
  • I found re4 better, it gets boring after a week or so
  • No comments: