Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Why won't my PS3 find any matches for NAZI ZOMBIES on my PS3?

May be...
  • Whenever i click find game for Nazi Zombies on Nacht der Utoten it searches but it never finds a game. i beat the regular campaign mode but it not working still. i'm right now playing veteran mode to get the trophies but Nazi Zombies doesn't find a game. does anyone know why this happens???
  • nacht der untonten takes ages to find someone.

    do the other nazi zombies or else you'll have to wait

    add me my psn is me_is_cool
  • Alot of people are playing on the map packs now.

    PSN: Dark_Sniper12
  • Because no one else is playing ?
  • everyones playing the new maps

    buy the map pack
  • same it suks u gotta play with a friend
  • because everyone is playing on a 360, either that or it is lagging very bad
  • No comments: