Friday, August 14, 2009

Assassin's creed PS3 glitch?

May be...
  • when Altair finishes his conversation with the Bureau Leader about Tamir, the Bureau Leader says "I give you leave" but it does not return to the game, it stays in the video screen!



    has anyone else had this glitch? is there a way around it?
  • Sorry I haven't seen this before but I think you should check your disc for scratches.If you do find some you can look online for methods of cleaning. The best I've found is to use tooth paste on the disc or even brasso for really bad scratches. Basically a scratch doesn't harm a disc it just is like placing an obstacle in front of the disc that pervents the laser from reading the data from the disc (any format of disc i.e.dvd, cd,br-d, hd-dvd etc). Basically brasso and toothpaste are two of many lite acid liquids that dissolve plastic around the scratch to make it clear again. This is fully true and using this method has saved many of my games, dvds etc.



    You also could have a dirty laser so you can pick up special dvds from hmv etc with brushes that clean the laser. This also works.



    It could also be a saved game glitch i.e. a corrupt game save. This happens to me alot in FC2 but it happens in every game. But don't delete the saved game unless you are sure it is this.



    And finally it could be just a general game glitch. in which case I advice you to do the game again and try again. If it is a game glitch there is a possibility it may be patched (fixed).



    Hope I helped and you fix the problem.
  • No comments: