Monday, August 24, 2009

Best RCA cords for PS3?

May be...
  • Hello, I have a 32" sd tv hooked up to my PS3, I was wondering what the best Red,White, Yellow cords are that could hook in from my ps3 to the TV? Links e.g the cords on amazon.ca or .com would be great fully appreciated!
  • With a standard definition tv you cannot get more that a RCA cable(Red, White, Yellow cords) all are the same so don't waste money. If you want the PS3 in HD, you have to buy a HDTV and a HDMI cable.
  • I have always been real happy with the price and quality of monoprice.com:



    http://www.monoprice.com/products/produc…



    Take a look usually you can't beat the price.
  • Any RCA cords will be fine. There isn't a certain cable that will give you a better signal, they are all the same.
  • If the TV is SD then the cords that came with ur ps3 are ur best bet nothing else will do anything else better or worse
  • No comments: