Thursday, August 27, 2009

How long has your PS3 lasted?

May be...
  • My 360 died on me and I'm thinking about getting a ps3 slim..
  • Purchased October 2007 and still running strong!
  • Mines lasted me for 2 years. lol im kinda sad because i wasted $50 on an extra 3 year warranty and i dont think i ll need it, but thats a good thing
  • i got it at christmas 2007 and it is still working! get playstation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…
  • I had mine for about 1 year and it is awesome!!!
  • It's lasted so long that I can't even remember when my boyfriend and I got it.



    Go PS3!
  • lolwut
  • ive had mine for 2 years
  • i got ine a couple years ago and its still running i dont think

    they die out...
  • u SHOULD GET THE FAT PS3... the ps3 slim could suffer from over heating like the xbox..
  • 1 comment:

    Unknown said...

    Superb post! I've bookmarked your web site as well for the reason that I realized it is actually educational and I enjoyed reading your posts.

    reviews