Monday, August 17, 2009

Playstation 1 Main Menu popps up after the logo...?

May be...
  • At the moment, I'm trying to play Spyro, Year Of The Dragon. I turned the console on with the game, then it made this horrifying scratching noise. Then the title screen came up- I thought nothing was wrong. After that, I got a blue screen with four bubbles, and in the top right corner it says "MAIN MENU", though it isn't selectable. The two options that are, say "MEMORY CARD" and "CD PLAYER". I've clicked them both, and it just directs me to the memory card data.



    I looked multiple times in the Playstation, there isn't anything wedged in a crack, it's good as new. The CD Is in correctly, it's not upside down.



    This is also working with every other game I put in the Playstation, so don't just say "Try another game", it will not work.



    I've also waited for about an hour and a half now, and nothing has changed.





    Please help!!! All answers appriciated.

    Thank you!

    *Mizore
  • make sure the disk is totally clean and make sure you place it in the playstation firmly and push it down gently. Then gently shut the lid and see if its any better. If not try gently rubbing the lazer with a dry cloth.
  • No comments: