Monday, August 17, 2009

Why doesn't anything show up on my tv when I turn on my ps3?

May be...
  • Ok so I bought an 80gb ps3 on craigslist.com and it is broken. I am using av cables. I pluged it to the tv and to the ps3 and when I turn on my ps3 nothing shows up on the tv. I got some new av cables and same thing happens. The ps3 turns on, but nothing shows up and no sound. What is wrong? Also if I go to like gamespot or gamecrazy how much would it cost to fix it?
  • it could be set up for HDMI tv what u want to do is hold down the power button (glows red when the systen is turned on) till you hear it beep 2 or 3 times this will reset the system to factory settings. if that dosent work try it while system is on and running (glows blue/green) then turn back on. good trick if going to be used on both HD and AV tvs
  • berfor you go and spend any money try changing the imput settings on our tv itself you may jut be on the wrong imput setting in which case you only need to change it and it will work also if you using an hd tv try getting an hdmi cable
  • maybe its the TV or its the ps3 system itself
  • No comments: