Sunday, August 16, 2009

PS3 Blu-Ray Remote. Yay or Nay?

May be...
  • Should or Shouldn't I get it?
  • yay, its really nice to be able to control you ps3 without the usual gaming controller.
  • Yay. The PS3 Blu-Ray is quite handy and cool.

    It has more features on it than the standard controller, so you can flick through movies and other videos very easily.

    If you won't mind spending the money, then go for it.



    Hope this helps!
  • I bought it, because I watch a lot of movies on the PS3. It really makes it alot easier. If you want to optimize your PS3 Blu Ray Player, get this remote. I got it on Amazon for $20 with free shipping and no tax.



    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss?url=se…
  • i bout it and looking back its not a total waste but i can definitely see myself using 40$for something much more useful because it doesn't do anything the regular remote does except it looks more like a blu-ray remote thats about it
  • No comments: