Sunday, August 16, 2009

Help with PS3 DLC support?

May be...
  • I didn't get DLC before on my PS3. But soon, I'll have my first. I will be getting the South Central pack for Midnight Club. After the DLC is downloaded, is there a particular procedure to get it working?
  • If you download the content in the background, then you will need to install it after it is finished downloading (it will be below your game disc icon). If you watch it download, it will install itself when it is finished downloading.



    Once the DLC is installed, start the game and it is available. If you are playing the game while it is downloading, you must quit the game and restart it for the content to become available.
  • When you go to the game area, you may see the DLC with a bubble around it to say that it needs to be installed. Just click on it to install it and it will work from there.
  • No comments: