Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Why did my psn account get suspended and for how long?

May be...
  • All I did was went to home and cussed words such as SHlT. It's not my fault my words don't censor.





    How long is this gonna take
  • I guess you don't realize that Playstation Home is heavily moderated by Sony and Sony has a very low tolerance of people using language like that on Home.



    Offenses like this usually get you banned for a week, but you can call or email Sony and give them your PSN ID. They will give you all the details of your suspension, including length and why.



    And again, Home is heavily moderated, so it would be wise to not do stupid things when you use it (like curse).
  • Wow your an idiot



    It's totally your fault for saying it



    It's gunna take a week
  • based on what you said they would go as far as banning you off the Playstation network call them and tell them how long you will be banned they should know the details
  • Whatever you just mentioned was the cause of getting your account suspended. I don't know how long you will be banned.
  • No comments: