Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Dualshock 3?

May be...
<li>I am in China and I have a US PS3 bought in the United States. I travel back to the US often and I won&#039;t be returning until summer so i was thinking about purchasing a Japanese version in China. Will it work w/ my PS3? Will the games that I have rumble? I have Assassin&#039;s Creed, UT3, Heavenly Sword and Resistance. Thanks!</li><li>Yes, if you purchase a Dualshock 3 controller from China, it will work with your U.S. PS3. I purchased my Dualshock 3 controller from a website based in China (play-asia.com) and it works perfectly with my U.S. PS3.<br>
<br>
As for the games that support the Dualshock 3 function, the majority of PS3 games support Dualshock 3, but some games don&#039;t.</li><li>Only games that support rumble will have rumble. (Im not sure which do at the moment) Yes it will work with your PS3, I have heard many stories of people buying the Dualshock 3 controller off websites overseas and them working fine.</li><li>games with rumble will probably say it on the back of the box in a little rectangle with the other features. <br>
<br>
I doubt your games released before the dual shock 3 will have rumble, since the programmers didn&#039;t have to program it in and save them some time.</li><li>It&#039;ll work, bluetooth standard is international. As for the games - check this issue separately. Some games do support this feature, some don&#039;t.</li>

No comments: