Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Is there any way I can plug my Playstation 2 into the HDMI imput on my screen?

<p>May be...</p><li>I have no other way of plugging my PS2 in, is there a converter or lead which I can use to get my PS2 plugged in to my monitor via a HDMI input?<li>The only thing I can suggest is to get component cables for the PS2, then hook those up to a Component to HDMI converter.<br>
Though, it seems like this wouldn&#039;t be worth it since the component to HDMI converters are expensive and you might lose some HD quality if going through so many converters and different types of cables.<li>No. there is no support for hdmi on a ps2.<li>Nope, your PS2 doesn[&#039;t have an HDMI output. Only way you can &quot;convert&quot; to an HDMI would be like a DVI...but you don&#039;t have one of those either. Sorry bud. Best you can do with a ps2 is component HD cables.<li>Playstation 2 was never ever compatible with an HDMI input and never will. if you want hd cables get the component cables for ps2 at gamestop. and no there aren&#039;t any converters or leads srry. if you can try and get a ps3 or a new tv whichever is cheaper for you. but for ps3 get a 60 gb so you get full backwards compatibilty and would be able to play all your ps2 and ps1 games.<li>NO, Sorry no hdmi input on ps2, but if you want a better picture upgrade to component av cables(red white yellow are old ones)

No comments: