Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Which cables fo I buy once I get a PS3 inorder to get good graphics?

May be...
  • So I have a 720p hdtv (toshiba) in my room....I'm getting the ps3 in june...but which cables do I BUY? do I get hdmi cables or component cables.....I heard hdmi cables were only for 1080p
  • You should get the HDMI cables even if you don't have a 1080p HDTV because HDMI will give you the best picture.



    Component Cables are good, but they aren't as good as HDMI cables. If you have a HDTV, you should be using a HDMI cable with the PS3 to get the most out of the picture.
  • get hdmi, they arent just for 1080p, they are for non conversion of the digital signal.
  • no HDMI are for 720p and up.

    They also supply the best quality.
  • HDMI is the best quality, as already mentioned.



    However, don't buy one from a chain store. They mark it up to an obscene degree. Check out monoprice.com, you can buy a 6' for under $10 (which will run nearly $100 at your local electronics store). Same quality too. Only time you should spend more on an HDMI is if you go longer than 6', as picture quality might suffer with a low quality HDMI cable.
  • hdmi i agree
  • No comments: