Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I'm getting online for my PS3 tommorow and I wanted to know if anyone plays Warhawk before I purchase it?

May be...
  • I do



    *ADD*

    I find it entertaining that people decide to give you their 2 cents on what game you should get despite the fact its not what the questions about.
  • I suggest Call Of Duty 4! If you change your mind add me: whitwe
  • i play warhawk. that game is sweet
  • Cod4 online, period.
  • warhawk is sooooo awesome! and now for a limited time only its available for only $29.99 and plus there is gonna be an update for it soon so you can have more vehicles and you can customize your jet and character with more things!





    hope this helped you out!:D



    don't forget to pick a best answer!
  • TONS of people play Warhawk, all around the world. On official ranked servers you will run into players from as far west as california and as far east as Egypt or Russia. At least, I've done. When I recruit people to my clan, they usually turn out to be from another country.



    Warhawk is a great well-balanced battlefield strategy shooter, and air combat game, they say it will be even better when the new update arrives soon, I'm not sure but we'll see.
  • of course. warhawk announced just recently that they hit the 500,000 player mark. 1/2 a million people have warhawk!! if just 5% of them are playing at one time that is 25,000 people!! i don't have warhawk yet but have seen it and it looks incredible. i will be getting it soon though.
  • omg you should get halo 3 oh wait... thats on the 360
  • No comments: