Saturday, June 28, 2008

Can I use a usb flash drive to get downloaded saved games to my ps3?

May be...
  • See, I just got metal gear solid 4. And the stealth and the big boss face camo look really awesome. So I decided to download a saved game.My question is, can I use a usb flash drive to transfer it from my pc to my ps3?
  • Yes, you can.



    But I HIGHLY recommend (sp?) that you don't do that. I mean, why would you buy the game in the first place? The saved game might get you all those items, but then you wouldn't have the full metal gear solid experience.



    I got the bandana a few days ago, and big boss face camo yesterday. And I had fun doing it. The moral of the story is-



    Don't cheat yourself out of an awesome game.



    But yeah, the usb flash drive will work, unfortunately...
  • check out this site, they give you a playstation 3 FOR FREE!! i got mine last week and i'm luuuuvin' it!
  • absolutely yes!
  • No comments: