Saturday, June 28, 2008

PSN name whats a cool idea im getting a ps3?

May be...
  • I had a 360 but it f'ed up on me to many times.



    I like the name "KRAUSER" from resident evil 4

    Maybe incoperate a cool gun.
  • Krauser will definetly be taken, he is a badass character from a very popular game.



    I got my PS3 on release day and Agent 47 was taken.



    How about:

    xXKRAUSERXx

    or

    Krasuer[last two letters of your DoB]

    or

    [First name] Krauser

    The last one will be taken if your first name is Jack ;).



    Mine is TheDeathbat which is the logo of my favourite band, avenged sevenfold.
  • try something cool like some CapiTaL letters and lower case. also add a dash or something at the end if the psn is already taken.



    ex: "KrauSeR-"



    i have several PSN accounts, but if anyone plays COD4 or RFOM add me on "PreCariouS". im a beast on both even tho RFOM is really old now.
  • I use rogueslayer0 as my gamertag for Xbox 360 and PSN name for PS3.

    I wasn't that creative, I just used my email address...

    I am a huge fan of Buffy The Vampire Slayer, and at one point Giles mention "they have a rogue slayer on their hands". I thought, "That sounds kinda cool". I think it was taken, so I added a 0 to the end of it.
  • Try using an adjective and a noun and create something you like.
  • I got a free Playstation 3 from this site, I highly recommend it!
  • No comments: