Saturday, July 26, 2008

How can I get my w-fi connection to work on my PS3?

May be...
  • I bought it second-hand from a private owner, and now when I try to connect to the internet it says I need a connection. It is a 40 gig with reverse compatibility. I have a wireless router in my home, and I know the signal is fine, as I use my laptop in the room the console is in constantly. Any suggestions?
  • well u set it up like this

    1.) go to network settings

    2.) put easy, wirless, whatever your router name is

    3.) put if it had a security( if it doesnt just put none)

    4.) save and test



    (IF IT DOESNT HAVE A ROUTER NAME U CANNOT CONNECT AT ALL)
  • go to network settings

    2.) put custom wirless,

    3.) choose scan and it should appear

    4.) after keep going right and choose test connection

    if it say internet succeeded any internet requiring option should work



    (IF IT DOESN'T HAVE A ROUTER NAME U CANNOT CONNECT AT ALL)
  • uh.. not sure, do you have security on ur laptop, like a WEP key or something, u need to find that and enter it so the ps3 can us your laptops signal..other than that..not sure
  • No comments: