Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I'm having PROBLEMS with MY PS3 please HELP me?

May be...
  • Ok I have had my ps3 for 9 months now and ever since I first bought it I am having problems with staying connected to the playstation network I have tried ignoring it but it has gotten to the point where it is extremely annoying...when I turn on my ps3 I will sign in then I will go about playing a game then when I quit the game and go back to the main XMB screen it will give me an error message and it will sign me out. How can I fix this problem? Please help me? WOuld this be more of a router problem or a ps3 problem? What suggestions do you have for me?
  • It's your router. Don't blame the ps3 for this :) Cheap *** xbox.
  • its ur router. and is it your router or are u stealing someone elses wireless connection. cuz if its someone elses then maybe they turned their router off or disabled the connection. if it is your router then make sure that the ps3 is close to the router with a high signal strength. you want above 85% signal strength for a good connection. if it is yours and its close with a good signal then im not sure why.
  • well why not try the sony customer service site but i hope you know that the ps3 is the glitchest of the newest console i would have gotten a 3360 but oh well try going to thr playstation custemor service site if that dosent help send it to sony so they can check it out
  • I am having the exact same problem and have no idea how to fix it. I can play online or use the online service but after I stop it seems to just cut the connection. Sorry but I haven't figured out how to fix it either. :(
  • theres not a problem with ur ps3 its ur router
  • No comments: