Friday, July 25, 2008

Is final fantasy versus XIII coming to xbox?

May be...
  • i know XIII is but i really hope versus isn't
  • No, though I'm pretty sure Squaresoft will eventually bring it over to the 360.



    It's sister game, Final Fantasy XIII is going on to the Xbox 360, though.
  • no



    Please help I'm desperate

    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...
  • I'm sorry, i am not answering this. I am confused at the question. I love XIII!!!! What's this all about? I am more confused than you.
  • No, versus will not be on the 360, It will stay a ps3 exclusive.
  • no its a PS3 exclusive.
  • Great question for this PLAYSTATION!!! forum. If I'm on here, I care not a thing in the world about the GAYBOX.
  • yes its going to be the first one out of entire franchise to play on that system
  • No comments: