Friday, August 1, 2008

Best Multilayer Games For The PS3

May be...
  • So next week once I get my paycheck I am going to buy myself a PS3. I still have my PS2 and games. Me and my friend still play some of our favorites like tenkaichi 3 and FIFA (for the PS2). So next week I am going to have enough to buy a an extra Duelshock 3 and two other games. So PS3 owners what multiplayer games would you recommend me.



    I DONT LIKE 1st PERSON SHOOTERS
  • You can get Tekken 5 online.

    Grid it's a racing game it has a very good online,FIFA 08 for ps3 has online,Little Big Planet ( it's not out yet) it's a very creative game .The game tests a lot of your creativity,Motor Storm there is also motor storm 2 coming out this year,Midnight Club Los Angeles,
  • You can get Warhawk. Warhawk is a 3rd person shooter, but it's really easy to play and fun. And it's all online, it's fantastic. The levels are HUGE, and you play with up to 32 people at once. Oh, and there is no lag at all, not even a little bit
  • You sound like Grand Theft Auto 4 person. Yes, GTA 4 has multiplayer now, and believe it or not, it's really good. Metal Gear Solid 4 also has a pretty good multiplayer mode, but the real meat of that game is found in single player.
  • Warhawk- 3rd Person Shooter

    Soulcaliber 4- Fighter

    MGS4- 3rd Person Shooter

    Motorstorm- Racing

    GTA4- A lot of things lol

    Even though you dont like 1st person shooters still try out COD4
  • Top 3 no FPS online games:

    Warhawk for insane flying and veicles.

    MGO for pulse pounding sneaking.

    GTA 4 for fun and mayhem.
  • warhawk
  • need for speed pro street

    guitar hero3

    rockband
  • No comments: