Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Playstation 3: Warhawk VS Resistance: Fall of Man

May be...
  • Which do you enjoy more?



    P.S. ONLY for those who have played AND ENJOYED BOTH titles.
  • I liked both titles but resistance wasn't for me. There are way better shooters out there (cod4) but resistance beats halo 3 any day. I suggest you get warhawk I enjoyed far more than resistance.
  • To be honest I love both game. Resistance fall of man is an awesome game it has a great campaign and you can play co-op campaign as well go online and play ranked and unranked game. Ita great first person shooter game, it the only reason I'm into first person shooter games now. Warhawk is a third person shooter game and it also is a awesome game the only thing that suck it only online so no campaign but I love flying and the fact you got driving and everything you can imagine from flame thrower to sniping. This game has a broad environment which give you the upper hand. Game range from team deathmatch to claiming territory. (capture the flag) Their both great game but I think you will have to decide at the end because between the two I would have to go with warhawk and that because I really love resistance fall of man can't wait for the second to come out but the reason i choose warhawk is because once the game start whether your a beginner or a pro you can always get kills and resistance since the game been out so long your more than likely going to get whack and just be piss off and hate the game.....campaign choose resistance online choose warhawk and you get a free headset with warhawk which work greats. Only reason I got warhawk but I love playing it after figuring out the button and how to play...it a great game another game you should consider would be call of duty 4 going strong in the online community and not only that it has a awesome online game...good luck with your decision.
  • I have only played resistance fall of man and I loved it. It had a awesome campaign mode. It had a long story mode that kept you on the edge of your seat untill the very ending. The online wasn't too great I thought because it did not have a great ranking system. Like COD4. But it was still a very good game. I can't wait untill the second one comes out.
  • Resistance
  • Resistance: Fall of man is the one I like more. I don't like Warhawk because its in 3rd person.
  • No comments: