Monday, September 29, 2008

What 2 games should I get in October?

May be...
  • OK, LittleBigPlanet is a definite. But I'll have enough money for 2 more (this month), yet there are so many games out and so much to consider.



    Pro Evolution Soccer 2009

    Fallout 3

    BioShock

    Dead Space

    Far Cry 2



    Fallout 3 and BioShock are really screaming out at me but I'm hearing Far Cry 2 and Dead Space look very impressive



    I doubt there are any better games coming out in October but if you have one suggest please.
  • You are interested in some of the same games I'm getting in October.



    I pre-ordered Dead Space this weekend and I also have Fallout 3 on pre-order, so I would say go with Dead Space and Fallout 3 or Fallout 3 and Far Cry 2.



    And yeah, Dead Space looks like a really awesome Survival Horror game and I'm not even a fan of the survival horror genre, but I've been hooked on Dead Space.



    Far Cry 2 looks good as well. I read in a magazine article that Far Cry 2 will have around 40-50 hours of gameplay just in the Single Player portion of the game so there will be TONS of stuff to do in the game. Far Cry 2 is an open world FPS game and looks like tons of fun and I'm definantly picking it up too.



    I'm getting Far Cry 2 and Bioshock as well on the PS3, but I'm getting them in November or December though because I need to give my wallet a break from buying games in October first.
  • Well im geting LBP, Far Cry 2, then maybe Fallout 3/Fable 2 if i have spare cash, and depending on certian things, i.e if my mate is lending me his 360 or not. All are out on the smae day (well not Fallout 3) so itll be a very expensive day :P, but its to last me till xmas.



    and i agree on the sports games, i dont realyl get the point of them. They all seem the same year after year, if they actually add something instead of changing the numbers every year it might be alright.



    "Fifa '10, now with Manager view and the abilty to duel wield SMG's"
  • for sure Bioshock so get that one and Dead space aren't gonna be that good so then you have Far Cry 2 and Fallout 3 and since Fallout 3 is longer get that then go to Far Cry 2 next
  • Bioshock and Fallout 3
  • fifa 09, cod5 world at war

    or forget games, they take away the only social life you have, especially during college!
  • No question about it-



    BioShock and Dead Space.
  • nba live 09

    madden 09
  • bioshock....its really good and if u dont have halo3 get IT!!!!!....... : }
  • No comments: