Monday, September 29, 2008

What type of HDMI cable do i need for my PS3?

May be...
  • I have brought a new HDTV and was wondering if i need a certain type
  • no, just an hdmi. you dont need to buy an expensive one either
  • Your best bet for a good quality yet insanely cheap HDMI cable is monoprice.com. They have a number of different lengths. Check my source link for a 6 foot cable for less then $5.00! I use this exact cable for my PS3.



    There was a blog post on gizmodo.com a while back where they went to monster and had them test their high quality cable against monoprice cables. Mono preformed very well in the shorter cable lengths, they did have some signal loss at longer lengths.
  • All you need is two devices w/ HDMI ports. Any cable would work, just make its long enough to reach the TV or receiver. I agree, no need to spend a lot as this is a digital connection. You can find 'em cheap on amazon.com
  • Nope,

    you can buy a cheapo one, it all works the same.

    mynes from quality save 2 pounds and its fine!
  • No comments: