Friday, October 17, 2008

Why in Socom Confrontation did it not save my first game I played?

May be...
  • i played only one game and didnt do that great but in the future, shouldn't it save on its own? I did quit the game but will it not save if i do that? After I got done, it said i never played a game and have no record.
  • did you play a ranked match becuase if not then it wont save anything at all ive been on all day yesterday and it says i havent played a single game but when i played a ranked match it showed up that i did, its weird... oh just let you know do you want to join my clan my psn gamertag is blod_rotten just add me and i will put you in my clan
  • Did you look at your stats as soon as you finished the game? Your stats are saved to the server, not your hard drive. The server updates in regular intervals, and not every time you finish a round. If you check back later you'll see your stats.
  • make sure the game u play says ranked if it doesnt say ranked then it doesnt get saved at least thats what i heard
  • No comments: