Monday, November 10, 2008

Can I connect my ps2 to the internet with an ethernet cord from my ps2 to my PC?

May be...
  • I want to connect my ps2 to the internet. Can I just use an ethernet cord and plug one end to the ps2 and the other end to the PC? I have the start-up disk and this is a Slim ps2. My ps2 is about 60 feet away from my PC. Will this work? If this will not work can you list a way that will work?
  • yeah it will work

    if the Ethernet cord is long enough then it will work

    you can search for a longer Ethernet cord if it doesn't work for you

    well i lost my start up disk

    but i did internet setup through midnight club 2

    just plug the Ethernet cord to the ps2 if it reaches and run the startup disk and you will have internet

    you don't necessarily need a wireless router
  • You're PC is not an Internet access point. You need a router with multiple inputs. Run one cord from your PC to the router and another from the PS2 to the router.
  • No comments: