Thursday, November 6, 2008

Stormwise (new Ps3 Game)?

May be...
  • ok i recently saw this "new" video on my ps3 about this new game that Sega has made for ps3...its called StormWise...it looks AMAZING...i tried to research a little bit on it but it's such a new game that they arent even telling the Release date yet...but i have seen the trailer and it looks PRETTY AMAZING...its a Stragety shooter...can anyone tell me some info. about the game please id really appreciate it.



    Oh and has anyone heard about some new info. about EndWar...cause i played the demo and it SUKED to me...
  • I wasn too impressed with the endwar demo either... i have to go to that wedding tomorrow and my cousin is going to give me a gift... i hope that it isnt endwar... and i will look up storm wise it sounds pretty cool.



    EDIT: i saw that video for stormwise and it looks good. but i wish it wasnt a RTS... it would be better FPS
  • O.K. I found this site, and it seems that there are websites on there that you can go to in order to see more about this item. the first website is to the trailer for this game. I think you will like it.



    Here is the website: http://boards2.sega.com/sega_board/viewt...



    here is written information on the game that you might like:



    http://www.gamespot.com/news/6193591.htm...



    Good luck.......hope this helps.
  • No comments: