Friday, December 26, 2008

I have 2k9 (ps2). I am finding it to be repetitive, and sort of boring. Should I exchange it for Live 09?

May be...
  • Reminder, this is for the ps2, not a next gen console. I heard from my friends that 2k9 is amazing, but they all have next gen consoles. I don't have the money to get one, so for me, would live be better? I have seen both for 360, and live can't compete, but for ps2, what do you think?
  • I guess it would be worse if you get LIVE '09 on PS2.



    I have a next gen console. ( PS3 ) And I play NBA 2k9, its great compared to NBA LIVE. IMO LIVE '09 players look really skinny, NBA 2K9 players are just as good as the real ones.



    Why don't you watch youtube and type in for 'PS2 NBA LIVE 09' you should see some videos of gameplay and choose whether you like it or not.





    Xbox 360's price is really going down. Maybe its time to change to one?
  • For me 2K9 is better!
  • try live see if you like that if not go nba 09 the inside
  • No comments: