Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What system is better ps2 or wii questions inside?

May be...
  • Ok, My Stupid friend is arguing about which system is boring and asking stupid questions... .... and well here is the weird questions he asked...( all answers is either ps2 or wii)



    1.Which system do you get more bored in? My answer is ps2



    2. Which is better? to me its Wii and my friend thinks its ps2..



    3.Which system will you get more bored in quicker? i am not to sure about this one though....
  • I think it is wii is the best. But i want to warn you you need to get games frequently on it or it will get boring.
  • For me... it all depends on how long you've had it and what games you have. I personally don't like the ps2 that much, but I have been playing the wii for a very long time. Almost too much. After a while the games get boring.
  • I say the ps2. I mean the wii kind of doesnt have any games I like at all. plus last gen the ps2 had a huge libeiry of games so I say the ps2. plus nintendo dosent even allow m rated games on there console how lame is that?
  • Wii is better than the PS2 only b/c the PS2 is outdated. Get the PS3. Best of The Best. New.
  • I have both wii and ps2. I got really bored of wii. I think ps2 is better and u get less bored
  • No comments: