Monday, February 16, 2009

Can I play PS1 games on my PS3?

May be...
  • My PS3 is the newer model of the 80 gb that doesn't play PS2 games or take a memory stick.

    I know I can buy PS1 games on ps store, but will I be able to put a PS1 disc into my PS3 and play the game?
  • Wow all other answerers fail.



    Yes you can. Your PS3 will not play PS2 games, but it will play PS1 games. All PS3s play PS1 games.
  • You can't play your PS1 games on any PS3 because the PS3's playback feature doesn't go back that far.





    I'd just stick with buying PS1 games from PS Store
  • All PlayStation 3 models include PlayStation One backward compatibility through software emulation.
  • no only ps3 games work for the ps3:( i know i tried:(
  • Yes
  • no
  • ya u should be able to
  • yea u can
  • No comments: