Saturday, February 28, 2009

POLL: PS3; 360; or Wii?

May be...
  • i'm sure this has been asked a million times.

    but i want some feedback :)



    pls. don't say about why something is better than the other.

    i've heard it all.

    just say which one you like. &/or have.





    oh. and

    if you're like me; and have all three state that!

    also;



    what about PC vs MAC?
  • All 3.



    PC over Mac. Grew up with a PC.
  • Well, I have a PS3 and a Wii and there both great. There the best. If you feel like sitting down and playing. Pick the PS3, if you like to move around and stuff pick the wii. I would also say PC.. I'm using a dell inspiron 1525 right now. Works great.
  • PS3. PC cause I know how to use it, it has a wide range of compatible softwares, most of its hardware is fully customizable and its ideal for gaming.
  • PS3. I've had it since launch day back in 2006, and it only keeps getting better. As for a computer, MAC always pwns PC.
  • PS3 for me.



    PC>Mac. Mac is only "better" cause it has better security and stuff but I have no problems with my PC.
  • PS3

    Mac
  • Ps3 and Mac
  • Xbox 360

    And I'm a PC
  • PS3

    PC
  • No comments: