Thursday, February 19, 2009

Why does my PS3 keep on freezing?

May be...
  • I just connected my PS3 to my HD TV with an HDMI cable. Now when I play NBA 2K9 it just freezes. I don't understand. I have an 80 GB and the latest update which I'm completely 100% sure. I had this problem about two weeks ago but it stopped but began again.
  • It could be a problem with NBA 2K9, try other games to see if you have the same problem. If you are having the problem with other games I would call Sony support because there would most likely be a problem with your PS3. If it is just a problem with 2K9 however I would just get another copy because it seems to be broken.
  • I highly doubt its because of the PS3 i bet its because of the game take it back and say it isn't working. If the problem continues take the Ps3 back and say its not working so you can get a new one.
  • gotta be a problem with the game

    take it back and get another copy
  • No comments: