Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Do Girls play the PS3!?

May be...
  • If you are a girl, or if u know any girls who play PS3 online. Please a me. or give me your ID:



    My ID is: alberto1990
  • Seriously, and what games do they play. I see lots of animal crossing and pokeman questions. My fiance will play Killzone 2 for a bit and she is dece. But she would never turn on the PS3 and play when I',m not home. Oh and if your looking for a video game girlfriend, good luck.
  • Yes, they do play PS3 games



    I know a bunch of girls from my school and online that plays PS3. But I don't really understand why would you want their PSN's. Are you like going to ask them out or something cause you could just ask a girl out from outside person to person, instead of online dating or whatever you people call it.



    You already know my PSN



    Just letting you know that it would be weird for girls if there's like a guy who's like trying to ask out her out. Even though you guys haven't met in the outside world before, plus that girl may think that your like a stalker or a 40 year old man who can't get a girl or something.



    O yea... I just got K2, but I'm not opening it yet. LOL









    Girls gets creep out if guys tries to like ask them out or ask their phone #
  • yeah girls play the ps3

    and come on man, are you one of those dudes that get exited when they know a girl is playing video games
  • Yes, my sister plays on the PS3 and my cousin is thinking about getting a PS3 (she is a girl)



    I don't know why you are asking!
  • yes, a few play cod and a couple play killzone 2



    by the way i think your weak for trying to meat girls online, go pick up girls somewhere else
  • NO end of they play WII
  • Delphos! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhe
  • yea my girlfriend has a ps3
  • Go on Home and find some. That's what it's for.
  • yes..... what are you gonna do hit on them?
  • Depends what game it is.

    If it was a shooting fighting game then....what the hell?
  • No comments: