Wednesday, March 18, 2009

How can i go to/use Japan's Playstation 3 home using my uk ps3 console?

May be...
  • You'll need to have Japanese PlayStationNetwork account.

    Make a new PSN account, with the country as Japan, and a new user on your PS3.
  • it's simple to setup from your ps3.

    add a new account, wen your entering your region, select the one you want, japan, then all you need is a valid japanese postcode/zip code. have a look here

    http://windowstokyo.com/zipcode/citylist...

    you'll have to make sure the zip code matches the correct place.
  • Yeah you need to make a PS ID on Japan website. I know because I can go to HK and your (UK) home site (I'm fr Canada). The thing is, I've tried signing up for Japan website but I cannot understand their language. The website is in japanese characters/language. :(
  • There is a Youtube video that will guide you through the process of putting info in to psn for jap account. Search for it on you tube and it will guide you through unless you can read japanease of course.
  • No comments: