Wednesday, March 4, 2009

How can I redeem a game from the PlayStation store after it was erased?

May be...
  • I purchased Mortal Kombat 2 in 2007 and it was erased off my hard drive when I sent my PS3 to the repair center. How can I get it back without paying for it again? I have my transaction number for proof.
  • you sign into the playstation store, on your ps3. you click on your purchases, and just go down to mortal kombat, and download it again. you don't have to pay for it again, since you already paid for it. anything you erase will be kept in your ps store account....for future references.
  • go to My accounts (using the same account when you first downloaded it) , then look for Download History and find the title of the game you want to download again.
  • Go to playstation store, downloads.

    You should see everything you've downloaded listed.

    Find the game and just download it.
  • No comments: