Sunday, March 1, 2009

How to turn to wirless connection on your ps3?

May be...
  • this is my 3rd time asking this same question,

    because i have wired connection on my ps3 and i really want wireless on my ps3.



    i have everything setup my modem, router, everything. every time i try to setup my internet conection, i got easy but it doesnt ask me to pick wired or wireless, all it does is take me to that internet connection list and then it tests it.



    i just traded my iphone for that ps3 and it still has the old owners stuff on it, so i had to restart my whole ps3 and and still it wont let me connect wirelessly.
  • Do you still have an ethernet cable plugged into your ps3 when you're trying to establish a wireless connection? That may be why you don't get a choice in which type of connection you want. I can't say for sure since I only use wireless but I would think if you have an ethernet cable plugged in then the ps3 thinks that's how you want to be connected.
  • No comments: