Thursday, March 19, 2009

I have 2 questions about the PS3?

May be...
  • 1. can i save ps2 games on my ps3 memory hardrive?

    2. do i really need a ps2 controller to play a ps2 game on my ps3?
  • You can save data to the Hard Drive on the PS3. There is a memory card utility that sections off 8MB as a virtual memory card. You can have as many 8MB 'cards' as you want (I have 4 - 1 for each family member)



    All you need to do is assign slots when you play the PS2 games



    Regardig the controllers, the PS3 controllers work fine o PS2 games. One slight irritation is that the controller switches off when you launch the PS2 game, and also when you exit the game (Think this is to do with having to switch analog modes)
  • 1. Yes you can, and playstation 1 games. I'm not sure if its on all of them though. I know the 60GB you can. Thats another topic



    2. No, you can use PS3 controllers
  • 1 Yes

    #2 No
  • yes and no
  • No comments: