Monday, March 16, 2009

Is this a decent price for ps3 and stuff..?

May be...
  • -80 gb

    -1 game

    -extra controller(dual shock)

    for 454.62 including tax + free shipping



    is that a decent deal? or where can i find a better deal?
  • thats a great price. even if it didnt come with the bonus game id still say it was a great price.



    good luck with your gaming.



    cheers
  • That is a really good price. I paid that just for the system and I bought the same one you are looking at and I didn't get a game with it. I also had to go get it unless I wanted to pay shipping. I say go for it.
  • Brand new or used?



    A new 80 gb is 400 bucks.

    New game is about 60 bucks.

    Dual Shock 3 is 55 bucks.



    Everything is 510 bucks.



    So, it's a good deal if it's new.
  • No comments: