Saturday, April 18, 2009

Do game updates download really slow for you?

May be...
  • but demos from the ps store download fast?
  • Sometimes I find it fast sometimes I find it slow for both demos and game updates. I find PSN speed to be very erratic but I find it bearable for the most part.
  • yea im with the first guy

    game downloads r really fast.some less then 3 minutes

    but the demo downloads take forever.some take 2 hours for me.and i dont play that long.so i have been downloading a demo for 5 days now.and sometimes i cant even install them...lol



    this is an outrage!!!

    hah
  • opposite for me some demos for me take about 1 hour or more while some game updates take about 3 minutes
  • No



    Everything I downloaded takes like 20-30 mins
  • just got mine working finally and everything i dl is slow as hell
  • No comments: