Sunday, April 19, 2009

Which PS3 game should I buy?

May be...
  • The current games I have are LBP, GTA IV, and MGS4



    Should I buy:

    -Midnight Club LA

    -Valkyria Chronicles

    -NBA 2k9

    -Fifa 09
  • If you at all into racing games go with Midnight Club: LA, it's one great game with some great multi-player online as well. Sports games aren't great choices for gaming as unless you get them cheap for the current year you just end up having to replace them the next year. As to Valkyria Chronicles, while I myself am not a RPG fan (I only own one, by accident) from what I can find on the Internet, it seems to be a general consensus on it being a good game for any RPG fan so if your into that it's probably a good choice.
  • Valkyria Chronicles!!!



    Tons of people say it is very good.



    Other than that, get:



    Killzone 2 & Uncharted:Drake's Fortune ....Awesome Games



    Trust me, you won't regret it. =)
  • midnight club la is awsome, so realistic cars and mods, upgrades.



    peace out.
  • Midnight Club LA
  • Hands down you should buy nba 2k9.If you buy it holla at me in a online game.same screen name as on here.
  • No comments: