Saturday, April 18, 2009

Will $431 cover the total cost of a 80GB PS3?

May be...
  • Can someone please tell me if that will cover it? I really want a ps3! I don't want a 360. Just please tell me if this will cover it, with tax and everything. I live in Vancouver, B.C. thanks guys!!!
  • Dude, it depends on what your tax rate is up there. I've heard it can be either 5% or 14%.



    $431 would the total price if tax was at 8%, so if your tax is 5% then yes. If its 14%, then no, it won't cover it.
  • Get the smallest harddrive you can find. It is really easy and cheap to upgrade yourself. I put a 320GB in mine last week for $60. Email me with help for upgrade.
  • That's a 7.75% sale tax and I think Vancouver only charges 7% sales tax, so that should be plenty.
  • i think 435 should cover it all
  • No comments: