Thursday, April 2, 2009

Whats wrong with fallout 3?

May be...
  • I know it has blood and stuff I don't care about that or the cursing but I'm worried about what the sexual theames is is it flerting/kissing or worse? ( no need to go into much detail if worse )
  • I've seen nothing that even mildly comes close to sexual in this game. There is a hooker (you can only talk to her, and not really anything sexual about the convo either) and some half dressed women (ever seen Mad Max, women dressed like that, kids have seen worse watching MTV or any reality show with women on it...). If you are fine with your kids watching blood and gore and listening to the occassional swear word then you have no reason to fear this game.
  • Are you asking as say a parent who wants to make sure the game is suitable for their child, on the basis that they're old enough for fantasy violence but you don't really want any sexual themes to be involved? Personally I never tried anything along those lines, as in a filthy nuclear wasteland one can hardly bear to think about getting too close to other people. I know there are several instances involving slave traders and such, but considering how the character models and animations are pretty lackluster, I'd say it's probably not likely, and in a game that spans so many dozens of hours, you can probably rest assured^^ There are countless people who have done nigh on everything in the game though, and I think it's likely they'll pop up and give you a better answer. :) Hope I could help!
  • Well there is flirting and such and some people not wearing much but nothing bad like that. There is a hooker in Megaton that you can hire for the night but what that consists of is buying the room and she lies in the bed(fully clothed and everything) then you can chose to sleep in it. If you do all it does is the screen turns black and then it comes back just like sleeping anywhere.
  • no kissing or actual act of having sex or anything visual

    maybe some flirting but i can't remember many stuff about it

    you won't get around those types of conversations that many times

    i have played the game 2 times and i cant think of anything really too sexual
  • are you a youngin' looking for permission from a parent? haha nah i didnt really come across any sexual content..at all. some of the female raiders have skimpy clothing, but thats it. amazing game i highly recommend it
  • Um...There are girls in skimpy clothing, and there is a prostitute that you talk to but I'm not sure if you can hire her or not. I didn't.
  • I have no problem letting my 6 yr old girl and yr old son withing me play this , if that answers your question
  • no,but that game suuuucks!
  • No comments: