Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Which PSN game(s) should I download?

May be...
  • I am thinking of downloading Bionic Commando: Rearmed, Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty, and Crash Commando.



    I'd like to hear some opinions on these games, and any other games you might recommend.
  • i am also wondering whether to get bionic commando so i cant comment on that, i have heard it has superb reviews tho, but i can say that wipeout hd is brilliant and the best game by far on PSN, burnout paradise is also excellent, burn zombie burn is a great arcade game thats great fun with two people, and super stardust hd is also very good. all are available to download off PSN. quest for booty is supposed to be solid but only a few hrs playtime with little replay value so i probably wouldnt recommend it. crash commando has pretty average reviews too.
  • bionic commando and RaC are great but the other i wouldnt bother with.

    But in my opinion the best psn game is wipeout hd, its amazing if u like racing games
  • It depends on what you are into. The only thing I will tell you, don't get PSN version sequals of that were previosly disks (i.e. Ratchet and Clank, $15 for a 3-4 hour adventure).
  • thats very good except for bionic Commando it sucks badly i recommend you not get that and instead get Burn Zombie Burn
  • Flower is real good, but truthfully it's stupid. I was talked into it by a buddy and when I started playing it I was kinda stuck in play. I couldn't get off
  • street fighter 2 turbo hd remix
  • Get TEKKEN 5 Dark Resurrection Online
  • No comments: