Sunday, May 3, 2009

Is there a PS2 to PS3 controller adapter officially made by Sony?

May be...
  • I really want a PS2 to PS3 controller adapter so I can use my steering wheel for midnight club LA. But I don't want a cheap 3rd party adapter. Is there n adapter made by Sony, if not what is the best 3rd party adapter?
  • This is not something Sony make and they are never likely to make one.



    They would much rather people bought ps3 controllers and steering wheels than buy an adapter to use all their ps1 and ps2 gear with the ps3.



    It's called making money =)



    The one I use is made by Venom.



    It's the only one I've ever used, so I don't know if it's the best but I've had it for more than 2 years and it's still working fine. It can be used with 1 or 2 controllers at once; supports ps1 and ps2 controllers; and can be used with ps3 or pc.
  • Sony didn't build an adapter like that.

    The controllers for PS 2 are not compatible with PS 3. The only way is to find a good 3rd party adapter.
  • No comments: