Wednesday, June 3, 2009

COD 5 Nazi Zombies,HOW or WHERE can i meet ppl?

May be...
  • to add me n play with!!!! In the past 2 days i have only played NZ only once.... IT says where 1-3k ppl online but i never get into a room... GRRRR......





    i dont have map 2.. (planning to get it this week or the next one)



    so yea..!! grrrrrrrrrrrr



    Take care! PSN: luis89
  • no dont get the map pack thres a new pack being released just wait a few days
  • I have no problems getting into a NZ game any time of day. If your connection is slow, you would have difficulty in finding a game. My PSN ID is same as Y!A.
  • Ok, I'll tell you this, my PSN is this_side_up23. I just wait, and eventually a game starts. I guess the best time to be on is in the middle of the day, where there's about 80,000 people online.
  • No comments: