Saturday, June 13, 2009

Is burnout paradise ps3 good? i am buying it from the PlayStation network store?

May be...
  • i wanna know if it is good and do people still play online
  • It's alright if you liked the previous Burnouts. But it lacks customization. It really makes you feel like you're the person driving though since you can drive anywhere within the Paradise city which is huge.
  • Lots of people loved it, me being one of those people.



    Its awesome, if you like skate 2 you will love it. Its even better than skate 2.



    You get to drive around the whole city and do what ever you want, there are repair shops, paint shops, gas station. its an awesome game.



    you should really get it, plus its only $20. AND its got HIGH ratings, gamespot gave it a 9/10. gamespot is the strictest place when giving games ratings. it has only given three 10/10s EVER(MSG4,GTA4,pro skater 3)



    go to gamespot.com if you want to check out what they say about it. I love it. just get it.
  • I didn't like it at all. I felt like I'd wasted my money.
  • No comments: