Sunday, June 14, 2009

Is it more fun to play MGS4 as an ally or enemy of the militia army (militias)?

May be...
  • I ask this b/c i just helped them with fighting PMCs after ig to the Mk. II, but I'm wondering if it would be more fun if I became an enemy by killing them? Would I have more fun as an enemy of them later and/or currently or the way I did it? As an example is it more fun to go through the base as an enemy or an ally (opinions from both sides please)? Please help with this.
  • I found it more challenging to be an enemy to all, since technically Snake has no allegiances that is how it should be played. So to me it was a better experience to have to sneak around everyone.
  • To be honest its not that important with the storyline and it wont last through out the game.



    Its easier if you are friends because when they see you they wont set off alarms, or fight against you.
  • No comments: