Monday, June 8, 2009

Is there some way to get PS3 games really cheap?

May be...
  • I don't want any stupid *** answers like "if there was everybody would be doing it". I used to think there were like really special websites, maybe from a different country or some black market **** you could do. I want the game inFAMOUS for as cheap as possible. I don't want eBay or Gamestop. Maybe a place to download the full game. I also want Fallout 3. I already owned it, then i sold it and now I want it back. (3 thumbs UP to Bethesda Softworks for making a game that I would want to buy twice) ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
  • www.half.com is probably one of the cheapest online sites when it comes to any sort of video game.



    There aren't any cheap pirated versions available, disc or download, if that's what you are wondering.
  • You can buy them from any good game store (e.g. Gamestation or GAME) and get them for very cheap if you've got a membership or buy it pre-owned (prices start at £4.99). Or you could get for free using an established site such as Prizerebel, by getting referrals and filling out forms to get points, and in turn exchange the when you've got enough points for the game. Or you could trade games in lower the price (only use recent games, at BlockBuster I got only £4.95 for Juiced 2 HIN and NBA 2K7 together).
  • well you can always try the flea markets i usually find games like $20-30 cheaper while they are at full price and you can also go to utalkback.com you can fill out surveys but not spamming ones they send you some in periods of time and it makes it easy not to spam your mail trust me im use it and you can get either money or gamestop cards
  • No comments: