Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Would this be a good starting out list for PS3 games?

May be...
  • Okay I'm going to get a PS3 for my birthday and well I've been trying to figure out what games I want to get.



    I'm going to get some where around $160 for my Birthday.



    My friend said he would get me CoD 4 if i do get a pS3 so then yeah that's sweet.



    Well Assassins Creed is for sure on my list since I heard it's a great game and that it's only $30 it's too good to resist. So now I have $130 and well Bad Company is also on my list since well I heard it's a great game and it's only $20 now so that's even better. $110 is left and well I'm going to need a head set so minus about $30 I'm left w/ $80.



    What games do you guys recommend me getting?



    Should i get Star Wars the force unleashed or is it not that good of a game? I'm asking because I'm a HUGE star wars fan.

    Also I'm very interested in online play so if it's online play then the better it is.

    Thanks for any suggestions. Also don't suggest madden or any racing game.
  • um, RENT assassins creed first. it got boring for many sense you just do the same thing over and over again. i bought it and wish i didnt. so yea rent it first.



    you MUST get Resistance: Fall of Man( its $30 cause its a greatest hit now)



    then get Resistance 2( it costs like $60( you will love it and be sucked in from fall of man storyline. its an awesome game)



    MotorStorm is an AWESOME game, its great. Its a racing game you will love FOREVER(it costs $30, it is also a greatest hit)
  • Killzone 2.



    Spend the rest on PSN cards because developers makes lots of DLC for games and you'll be seriously missing out if you don't buy DLC.



    Also, consider inFamous and Uncharted 2 but they're still around full price (£40/$60) but Uncharted 2 looks amazing (unreleased!) and inFamous IS amazing.
  • bioshock

    uncharted drakes fortune

    heavenly sword

    need for speed undercover

    rockband 2

    mirrors edge

    cod world at war

    little big planet

    gta iv

    resistance 2



    whatever you do dont buy the following games

    untold legends dark kingdom

    marvel ultimate alliance

    there are more then these 2 but these 2 games that i own suck

    virtua fighter 5
  • wait until next fall to get a ps3 since theres gonna be a 100 dollar price drop and all the games you mentioned..there sequels will be out next year so if i were you i would wait for cheaper system and better games.
  • The second version of the PS3 is due out later on this year. I would wait a wee while before investing any money on the old PS3!
  • Killzone 2 or Resistance 2



    With the last 40$ buy a PSN Card and buy stuff of the PS Store.
  • for the next 2 i think you need to get inFamous and then your left with 20$ for a cheap game which is Burnout Paradise
  • No comments: