Monday, July 13, 2009

Is it alright to play a PS2 game that you haven't played for a year or two?

May be...
  • Yeah,I was planning to play Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets for the PS2,however I haven't played it for a long time,probably 1-2 years.So I ask,is it alright to play this game,or should I leave it alone?
  • sure. if you wanna, who's stoppin u? and if its been 1-2 years, you probably 4got all the gameplay so its just like you bought it for the first time.lol. have fun!!
  • nope its very uncool and you should never play it again jk of course its alright play to your heart desire. I still play ff7 and thats a ps one game.
  • I've heard of countless cases of spontaneous combustion when playing games over 4 years old. Don't even think about it.



    But seriously, why not?
  • umm... the reason we have video game systems at our homes is so that we can replay and play games whenever and how many times over that we want..
  • its totally up to you. whats wrong ,if u want to play it then just do it !!!!1
  • Why can't you play it?
  • No comments: