Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Resident Evil 1,2,3,4 coming to Playstation 3 Network?

May be...
  • the ps3 i have is not backwards compatible, are they putting the other resident evil games on the ps3 network anytime soon? i want to play the other resident evil games again before i move onto the 5th
  • well there is already hav re1 up but as for the others i don't know exactly when but capcom has said they would put re2,and re3 onto the psn. i've heard that they've already done it for the japan psn.

    I really don't think re4 will be coming to the psn since i've seen no ps2 games on the psn, but who knows i might be wrong. There hasn't been any news about it so im guessing they aren't.
  • Hi you are not the only one who's waiting for Resident Evil franchise games. Well I've already have RE1 & RE3 game disk & RE4 for my Wii. I think the Japanese PS store already has all 3 Resident Evil games. I am still wait for RE2 in the PS store because if I get it in Gamestop or Swamp meet, they will sale it to me for $30.
  • No comments: